Wednesday 14 October 2015

Posted by Tracyleesy on 18:00 No comments


During the semester break, I tried baking for the first time!
Not exactly baking, it was a no-bake Oreo cheese cake as my microwave oven is not functioning properly (or I do not know how to work with it?). Haha.


Anyway, it was easier than I thought!


Just remember to use a smaller container or a 5-inch pan to be exact if you do not want your cake to be flat like mine.
Even though the presentation is not as great as expected, it was so delicious and all my friends loved it.
I will definitely try again when I am back for the next holiday. :)

What you need:

8 - 10 Oreo cookies (for the base)
200 ml whipping cream
100 ml cream cheese
2 - 3 tbsp of butter
2 - 3 confectioner sugar 
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
5-inch pan (or any container)

I got the recipe from TheCooknShare on Youtube.
I love how they simplify everything and it enables beginners like me to understand easily.
Watch the video to find out more!


Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment